Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are our PYC Club Cruisers Involved: Response From A Person Posing As The Captain of The Very-Fast-Sailing-Sloop

Updated 7-22-09 at 8:30 PM EST
Club member David Gooch just emailed additional details about the fast breaking story regarding the Very-Fast-Sailing-Sloop J42. Mr. Gooch reported he received a suspicious email from a person posing as club member, Mr. David Robinson, aboard the Very-Fast-Sailing-Sloop.
"I have just gotten in cell range after several arduous days at sea - a 43 mile sail to Matinicus in perfect wind and weather, an attempted murder at Matinicus; a 2.5 pound, hard shelled lobster and a quiet nighjt at Seal Bay.
I am innocent! I realize that the coincidence of these events with my travels is indeed alarming, but it is mere coincidence! The finger incident was not retribution for those wonderful fireworks in NE harbor - I had several compliments - the fire was during my sleeping hours and the blood on my dinghy at Matinicus is my own...and the pistol found near my feet was not licensed...to me or anyone. Dan Lilly has taken my case and assures me of a quick dismissal of all charges".
Signed by:
--Dave the Innocent
We will continue to update the Blog Site as this story unfolds along the Maine Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home